At DataMica Technologies , our employees are the heart of our company. We rely on their dedication to excellence and their intimate knowledge of customer requirements to meet the needs of customers around the globe, day in and day out. Our employees’ unique blend of skill, innovation and agility drives our continued success, and we take our responsibility to them seriously.
The Program Manager has overall responsibility for ensuring the success of the product development and deployment so that DataMica Technologies can manufacture and deliver high-value, cost-competitive battery protection systems. They will achieve this by working with all departments across the value stream to ensure that DataMica Technologies Corporate Values, customer, and market needs are integrated successfully throughout the program. The role will be responsible for profitable execution of development activities, pilot operations, transition to serial production, issue resolution, and fulfillment of the product or product family to ensure the financial and operational success of DataMica Technologies and our customers.
The Program Manager additionally will assist and possibly lead the development of new processes which will drive operational excellence within DataMica Technologies. The role will have a large amount of influence in shaping the company and contributing to its growth and success.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Director of Sales is responsible for driving profitable revenue and market share growth for DataMica technologies in the United States in the following markets: EV busbar,EV battery thermal runaway protection,special cable markets. This position will provide sales leadership to a team of Regional Sales Managers as well as DataMica Technologies R&D Center to build and maintain a strong customer focus and collaborative team.
As the company’s executive sales leader, the Director of Sales is accountable for overall sales performance, the profitable achievement of sales goals, and for aligning sales objectives with the company’s strategy by understanding the market dynamics and competition and leading/facilitating the development of market specific strategies with robust tactical implementation plans. The Director of Sales will establish sales targets, monitor attainment, coach for performance and proactively address issues. This position is expected to be “hands on” in the field with his/her team members actively coaching for high performance, developing customer relationships, and personally managing relationships for key accounts
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Identify the new business opportunities from the prospect/existing customers and develop the action plans
· Provide program management support for the Regional Sales Manager
· Develop relationships and collaborates internally with product management, customer service, R&D teams and oversea factories to promote increased revenue and customer value
· Develop the strong relationships with the customer’s R&D and purchasing including their senior level executives
· Create strategic and tactical plans to achieve 15%+ YOY business growth
· Develops and implements business action plans to ensure achievement of sales growth
· Prepares special reports as required to support management
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or any business/industrial related
· Previous manufacturing sales experience, 1-3 years
· Proven extensive knowledge of Sales Force, Google Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies, critical thinking
· Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally
· Advanced negotiation and consultative skills
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Ability to understand customer needs and develop mutually beneficial solutions
· Experience working for a culturally diverse global company
· The ability to work individually and as a member of a team
· Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
· Excellent strategic, analytical, organizational and communications skills.